Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My trip to Santa Clara Scrapbook Expo 2010

So back in August I went to the Scrapbook Expo in Santa Clara, CA. It was my first convention and I loved it, so much so that I am now going to the Sacramento Expo too. I took 1 class to see how they worked but it was only a lecture style class so I didn't make anything.
I thought it was about time to share a couple of pics!

Here is check in:
 Rows and rows of glittery flowers/butterflies in all sizes!


Queen & Co's booth with all their felt borders, brads and buttons for $1 each pkg!



This is the class I took from Boxer scrapbooks. I really liked it and highly recommend taking it because the teacher was really funny and she gave us TONS of products. I paid $30 for the class but I got about $60 worth of items.


This is the Melissa Frances booth area. I don't want to show too much because I forgot to ask permission but it was beautiful! It featured her lovely light shades, chandeliers and tons of ideas. To top it off her cashier was perched on top of a soft throw instead of just a plain old table.



No comments:

Post a Comment