Friday, October 15, 2010

Get the Crazy Out of Christmas class

So I just discovered this online classroom where you take classes and can interact with the teacher. I am going to sign up for this class today. It's about planning for Christmas.

www.bigpictureclasses.com/crazychristmas.php use this next link to sign up and we both get $10 off our next class! http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/register.php?refer=EA6F4D36 or this code EA6F4D36
From website:
The Cut the Crazy out of Christmas workshop packs four weeks with holiday tips and ideas galore! You will download pages to print your own Christmas planner, plus you will make two layouts and a mini album for gift giving.



Doesn't that sound great? Signups close on the 20th and the class cost $25 which is a little more than I wanted to spend but is around the norm I think. You have to register but it's fairly painless. The website has prices from FREE to about $60 and has a wide variety of topics. This class is what they call a workshop which is more interactive but they also have learn on demand classes so you can do them more on your own pace and schedule. Check it out and I'll share when I'm done how I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment