Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Christmas class binder cover

For the Cut the Crazy Out of Christmas class I am taking from Big Picture Classes, we had to decorate our binder for our first assignment. We were asked to put a picture on it that reminded me of the holidays and hopefully featured ribbon.
Here is mine:
My cover features a digital paper pattern with the Christmas Planner written with a Lettering Delights font. I added my picture of my pretty kitty and a couple of stickers featuring stock pics from the season. I then added some ribbon to highlight the actual title of the class which I cut out and pasted onto strips. Lastly I added a couple of little flowers for added color. (The colors are a little washed out in the pic) So far I am really enjoying this class, even though I am behind this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment