Saturday, July 23, 2011

Christmas In July Scrapbook Layout

I'm involved in an online challenge where we have to create various projects. Here is a LO for the Christmas holiday. I can't believe that people are already talking about it!

I used the Jolly Holidays cricut cartridge for the mittens and bird and the gypsy wanderings cart for the small border of presents. My paper was Die Cuts with a View Christmas stack from last year and also a sheet of provocraft christmas paper pad. The rest was cardstock and bling from stash. I embossed the bird and mittens with my polka dot cuttlebug folder. I also added white flock on the mittens. They are free hanging from a button with some red bakers twine. I attached the other bakers twine with my tiny attacher (love that thing).

No comments:

Post a Comment