Thursday, September 29, 2011

A-Z with me

I have seen variations of this elsewhere but was reminded when reading Amy Tangerine's blog (luv her) so here's my version based on hers. I told myself that I wouldn't share tooo much personal info on here since this is public and  I don't want any ex boyfriends stalking me. So here's to living dangerously and excuse my evasive answers!

A. Age: Not answering but I'm older than i look
B. Bed size: Twin, no really. I got used to it in college
C. Chore that you hate: pulling weeds and doing dishes
D. Dogs: none
E. Essential start to your day: Opening all of the window blinds
F. Favorite color: Blue
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5’5"
I. Instruments you play: none
J. Job title: office worker/part time crafter
K. Kids: none, just a cat
L. Live: California.
M. Mother’s name: A very nice one
N. Nicknames: funny ones or annoying ones depending on the alcohol consumption
O. Overnight hospital stays: one but not as a patient
P. Pet peeves: People who don't put their shopping carts back in the stalls, especially when it is like 2 feet away from them!
Q. Quote from a movie: I have tons so really can't pick one.
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 1
U. Underwear: What kind of question is this? This list is sexist.
V. Vegetable you hate: Onions
W. What makes you run late: staying up till 2
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Dental, knee, head
Y. Yummy food that you make: Jalapeno Chicken Salad, Pasta with pancetta
Z. Zoo animal: I'd love a pet panda bear or lion if it stayed small.

No comments:

Post a Comment