Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Scrapbook Crop Checklist

I looked EVERYWHERE  for a cute printable checklist for me. I couldn't find anything, maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. I went ahead and made one in Word. I used a font from Lettering delights but it wouldn't upload right on box.net so I went ahead and used a basic font in Word. I'd love it if you directed people back here instead of just giving them the file. Thanks and I'll be working on a cuter one.Of course I don't take all these things but thought I'd add them all in anyway for others who like to take all these things. You can just cross out those items. I also included a couple of extra boxes to check off for your specific items. I love checklists, they make me feel like I'm accomplishing something!

No comments:

Post a Comment