Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Scrapbook Expo Sacramento: My favorite booth

I love when I find booths that are unique and not just a bunch of products hung up. I asked the good folks at Ooh la la if I could take pics and they said yes. I only wish they had an online store to purchase from!


 They specialize in these dress forms that they wrap in ribbon. They are made from a chipboard type material and come in different finishes like with sheet music or text. They sell blank forms or already decorated ones. They even had some that were decorated with wedding dresses and some that were pregnant, complete with bellies!
I think she said this was their first show but I hope it's not their last. They had some great kits and ideas. Check out more  on: http://www.oohlaladesigneroriginals.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment