Monday, January 20, 2014

CHA 2014 favorite items

As befitting of this show there were lots of bright colors and familiar themes, babies, travel, Project Life.  My favorite overall line would have to be the Essentials line from #StudioCalico simply because of the versatility. Everything from Essentials is a must have.

My favorite alpha sets came from Amy Tangerine for American Crafts in her new Plus One collection. They are fun and different than the other regular fonts, think caligraphy! I also loved that Simple Stories has a new set of their Snap cards (Project Life style cards) with a cat theme that is different than other cat lines I've seen.
I picked more than 5 for my favorite products. For more details please refer to my pinterest page with links to the websites. All images borrowed from their blogs. In no particular order:
 CHA faves Pinterest board

1. Prima from the Bloom collection Chipboard pieces- I love the watercolor style to these stickers.
2 and 4. Websters Papers- Our Travels collection patterned paper and globe charms- This is a wonderful travel line that is soo different than any other travel line I've seen. It is colorful, with a touch of whimsy and yet so useful too. Definitely buying! Just love the adorable globe charms that are also available.
3. Project Life- Overlays- I love these cute overlays that you can just slip into the protector pockets just like a digital brush/stamp. Soo simple and clean.
5. Studio Calico- Essentials line chipboard hearts- From their blog "Stash staples in every color of the rainbow" which is why I will be stocking up on these, they even include woodgrain and gold. The chipboard hearts are my favorite but the other products are also must buy, alpha sticker sets, enamel  dots, chipbaord shapes, clips, sequins, wood veneer and of course cardstock.
6. Lawn Fawn- Let's Polka collection patterened paper-Much like the Studio Calico line this is a versatile line but my favorite part is the patterened paper that is filled with tiny polka dot hearts, SWOON!
7. Simple Stores and Project Life mini albums- Both companies will be introducing 6x8 leather albums in fantastic colors.

Another show come and gone and now we wait for them to hit stores! 
Just wanted to also mention that Heidi Swapp has a new exclusive line that is available now in Michaels everywhere. Hello Today is adorable but the absolute must buy is the planner. It is a great alternative to regular Project Life albums but also great as a companion to remember all those details throughout the year. It has monthly calendar pages and pocket pages throughout. I got one and absolutely love it! I went back 2 days later to snag another one and they were already gone from my store so run don't walk to get yours. She also has coordinating stickers, stamps, cards, mini masks and new mists and inkpads. If your store doesn't have it yet ask when they are. Check our her blog for more details and pics. Heidi's Blog

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sofia, Wow you got to CHA! So jealous. Love the peeks! Been having trouble getting emails to you. They keep bouncing back. Have you gotten any of them...regarding this year's cookbook group? Please send me a note when you get a minute. Thanks much! Diane

    ReplyDelete