Sunday, April 22, 2012

Resort Life LO

Here's a layout I did using a Studio Calico kit. I am currently obsessed with them. This LO features paper from Crate Paper, SC wood veneer alphas, Amy Tangerine sticker border and some buttons and glitter brads from my stash. The pics are from a trip to a resort in the Phillipines! The giant flower was in my stash for years so I was happy to finally use it but it could also be cut out using a die cut machine and just ruffling the edges a bit. I love this LO because it makes me excited for summer.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout. I could sure use a vacation right now. Can't wait to take one. Keep us posted on your summer. Any plans yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't I soo bad right now? It's like i've fallen off the face of the earth. Just got back a couple of weeks ago from the Teresa Collins event down in Manhattan Beach. It was alot of fun and I got to meet up with Kari and Linda!

      Delete