Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tim Holtz 12 tags Day 1

I decided to take part (partially) in Tim Holtz's 12 tags of Christmas blog event. It is where he creates 1 tag a day and shares it with everyone on his blog. I actually had never heard of it until a friend of mine mentioned it a couple of months ago. I like it because even if you don't have his products you can still adapt it to make your own version. For example I basically only have his inks, no stamps or dies. Instead I will be using my Cricut machine.
This is my version of Day 1 which I absolutely loved!
carts used:
Blackletter font from my Gypsy device
Christmas solutions cartridge for the holly leaves and greenery.
Art Philosophy  for the "pinecones"
Tags, Bags Boxes for the actual tag using TH distress cardstock
pearls, white paint, acrylic drops, glitter, white crinkle ribbon from my stash
Snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder

Love the sparkle!


No comments:

Post a Comment