Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blog Contest Tracker Form

Here's another form I thought I'd share. There are so many contests out there on blogs that I get confused as to which I entered. I made this simple list in 2 versions for Microsoft Works Spreadsheet or Excel. There is no preview for the Works version but it's the same as Excel. You can print off as many sheets as you need, each fits 15 entries. Once again I'd appreciate you referring anyone back here instead of just giving them the file. Thanks and good luck in those contests! Here's the link for the Works version

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! That is awesome...now why didnt I ever think of that? I just lost out on a prize I won because I found out a day after the deadline to contact the blog owner ended. I really appreciate this way of tracking the hops I have followed.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea Rose. BTW-thanks for your comment on my blog. We own Spirited Away! Another great girl power movie is Kiki's Delivery Service. Have you seen that one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh haven't seen it but want to. I just love his movies.

    ReplyDelete