Monday, August 29, 2011

Halloween Banner with Cricut

Provo Craft is having a banner contest for their HSN day at the end of the month. You can enter 2 different banners which is what I wanted to do and I had the idea of making a small one. I thought about it and figured that a Halloween one would be cute since I just received my Teresa Collins Scary and Chic cartridge. It's adorable by the way! I think my favorite thing about the banner is the size and the fact that I used only cardstock.
Here is my 1st submission using Scary and Chic and the Wild Card cartridges. I also used stickles, Martha Stewart glitter, cuttlebug swirls embossing folder, Shabby Shutters Distress Ink, twine, and a few silver pearl accents.




4 comments:

  1. Oh so cute!!! I love that it is small. I say send it in and just remake it for yourself. You have to enter to win...right??? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think this is the cutest little banner ever! My oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great banner! I had to come over here and peak! Love the spider web behind each of the letters! I never even thought of doing a seasonal Cricut banner! Best wishes on the contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the Halloween theme on the banner, good job.

    ReplyDelete